*Please forward resumes to gmah...@usmsystems.com <gmah...@usmsystems.com>*

*Job Title: Salesforce Administrator*

*Location: Germantown, MD*

*Duration: 6 month with potential to hire. *

*Interview process: phone, in person (candidates must be available to meet
in person for this role)*

*Must be Locals to VA/MD/DC*

*What they need:*

-           qualified candidates who are truly *Admins* knowing how to do
deployments and admin “communities”.

-          I will now be giving a prescreening quiz as well for this
position.  I choose not to reveal the q’s on my quiz to you.  But, you can
be prescreening for:

-          *Minimum of 3 CURRENT years strictly as an admin (they may have
started as a developer).*

-          2 Current years launching deployments and working in a large
network of “communities”

*What they use Salesforce for:*

We use Salesforce to manage all our vendors who resell our telecom
products, as well as customer information and billing information.  So look
for individuals who have supported multiple products in Salesforce, used
the Sales and Billing modules for a large company with millions of
entries.    When you submit any new candidates, please provide their phone
number and availability to speak with me for 30 min.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Manage Salesforce instances, including but not limited to, the
creation of sandboxes (following Hughes naming conventions,) monitoring
usage and capacity, troubleshooting and configuration, account creation and
auditing

·         Release code to different sandboxes and production, following the
Hughes Salesforce release methodology with ANT scripts

·         Manage Atlassian environment in the Amazon Cloud, including but
not limited to, the creation or renaming of branches in BitBucket, account
management and monitoring usage and capacity for the other applications
there (Jira, Crowd, Confluence and Bamboo)

·         Work with developers in troubleshooting releases on Salesforce
and interface with the Salesforce organization for support, as needed

*Basic Requirements:*

·         BS degree is required

·         5 years minimum experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC)
Administration as well as cloud services & technologies

*Preferred Qualifications:*

·         Demonstrated knowledge of profile, role and permission set
management

·         Attention to meticulous detail, with the ability to rapidly
communicate and implement paths to resolution

·         Ability to survey the environment regularly and make
recommendations for improvements in tools that are used and/or applications
to complement the Salesforce instances

·         Experience with a number of Salesforce managed apps, including
CTI solutions, Conga, Marketo, Marketing Cloud, Discover Org, Adobe Sign,
InsideSales and others is preferred

·         Must be able to interface positively with business users and
development teams, to troubleshoot a wide range of technical and perceived
issues

·         Must have experience working on multiple projects simultaneously

·         Should have strong interpersonal skills to complement the above
technical expertise, and have experience working in small to medium size
project teams (3-10 team members)

·         Salesforce Certified Administrator and Advanced Administrator
certifications

***************A plus would be that the person would have experience as a
Salesforce developer

*Regards*
*Mahesh. G                                  **Ranked No.3 in the Washington
DC area-Washington Business Journal, 2015*

[image: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CBEFC5.D9CC1EE0]

*A CMMi Level 3 Company*

*Driving the Business Trend*

14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A

Phone: 703-880-4184 | Fax: 703-263-2113

Email: gmah...@usmsystems.com || www.usmsystems.com

ISO 9000 and ISO 20000 Certified Company

Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore,
U.S.A­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­; *Inc5000*  *Recognized Fastest growing
private company in *

*[image: image005]*

  Office Locations: Washington D.C| Atlanta | Boston |Hyderabad |
Bangalore, Indian