Hi ,

Please find below the hotlist of available consultants. Kindly let me know if you have any suitable positions.

*Name
*       *Skill
*       *Location
*       *Experience*
        *Availability
*
Satish
        Pega (CSA & CSSA)   Open for relocation
        7+years
        immediate
Lakshmi
        Sr.Net
        Open for relocation     9+ Years
        2 Week notice
Krishna
        Java Developer
        Open for relocation     5+Years
        immediate
Manikanta
        Java Developer
        Open for relocation     5+ Years
        immediate
Sweta
        Saleforce Admin
        Open for relocation
        7+years
        Immediate

Thanks and Regards
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007 1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173 Work : 312-667-0211| Email id : amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven
http://www.kalventech.com
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..