*Locals Only No H1Location  :::
       IL-Illinois/ChicagoDuration  :::
               6+ Months*

TASKS TO PERFORM:
- Develop front-end presentation layer components for the new Gemini BI/UI
- Coordinate development tasks among different resources - Evaluate,
validate and test components developed by others

SKILLSET DETAILS:

- 8+ years of IT experience in UI Development with HTML5/CSS3, Angular.js
and JavaScript/jQuery for desktop and mobile devices.
- Experience in Angular Material Design
- Experience in developing RWD (Responsive Web Designing) manually as well
as using CSS framework like Bootstrap.
- Hands-on in AngularJS framework, Advanced JavaScript and jQuery library
- Hands-on experience with front end development of ASP.Net MVC
applications.
- Working experience on projects based on AGILE Methodologies

*We are going through Prime/Preferred vendor for this position... *

Regards,
Upendra Nath
(Deputy Resource Manager)
Ramy Infotech Inc
Phone : 408-317-9256 Ext-311

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is
the better way to reach me.