*!! immediate Interview !!*
*Must be US Citizen or GC holder*
Position : *Senior Web Developer*
Location : Chicago, IL.
Duration : 12 month contract engagement.
· *C#, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, MVC*
· *jQuery, AngularJS, node.js*
As a Senior Web Developer – C#/.Net, you will join an innovative eCommerce
team responsible for delivering solutions built for sustainability and
performance. You will collaborate closely with product managers, testers
and other software engineers to design, test, code, deliver and maintain
software modules within an Agile Scrum environment via website architecture
built on a cloud infrastructure.
*Duties and Responsibilities*
· Design, develop, and implement solutions using C#, ASP.NET (MVC
2015 as your environment.
· Conceive and build unit testable solutions for our website
· Participate in technical design meetings with other developers
and assist in defining the system architecture and choosing technologies.
· Work on a cross-disciplinary Agile team to develop, estimate,
test, and maintain our websites, while collaborating with team members on
product backlog grooming, sprint planning, execution, review, and
· Work directly with business stakeholders to understand
requirements and communicate progress.
· Be an active contributor to back-end development practices and
· Update and maintain site documentation.
· Communicate effectively and efficiently with all associates and
business contacts and promote a strong sense of teamwork.
*Education and Training*
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience.
· You have been building websites for 10+ years with C#, ASP.NET,
MVC with a preferred focus on e-commerce solutions.
· Possess 3+ years’ experience with relational databases like
SQLServer, NoSQL experience a plus.
· Strong communication skills and experience working with business
stakeholders and web designers.
· Experience with jQuery, experience and knowledge of another
script framework (e.g. AngularJS, node.js).
· Real world problem solving and technology excites you.
· Experience working in a web environment such as IIS
· Previous experience in an Agile environment.
· You can write unit tests and testable code.
· Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with
· Ability to analyze business problems and provide accurate
· Experience in domain-driven development and cloud technologies is
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Technocraft Solutions LLC |* *Partner with XDimension Technology*
*Email**: **ish...@technocraftsol.com* <ish...@technocraftsol.com>
*Contact**: **(972)2324173 Ext 113*
*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID**: **ishanttechnocraft*
*www.technocraftsol.com* <http://www.technocraftsol.com/>* |*
*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide. *
*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.