*Send me your profile only at - **braj...@rgtalent.com
<braj...@rgtalent.com>*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

DYNAMICS AX 2012 Functional Consultant

*Project Location*

Houston, TX

*Duration*

6 months /Contract To Hire

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI :: Telephonic + Skype*
*Need EAD, GC or USC Only*

MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:

   ·  3 or more years of current functional experience with Microsoft

      Dynamics AX 2012 focusing on any combination of the following

      modules:

         -  HR Management & Payroll

         -  Project Management and Accounting (project budgeting, contract

            management, quotations)

         -  Supply Chain Management (procurement & sourcing, MRP & Master

            Planning)

         -  Inventory Management & Warehousing

         -  Expense Management

         -  Financial Management

                  -     Sales & Marketing

   ·  Experience working on at least 2 roll outs of Microsoft Dynamics AX

      2012 involving very heavy customization for a client that has

      multiple divisions and cost centers.

   ·  EXCELLENT oral and written communication skills.

DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:

   ·  Certification in any of the major modules for Dynamics AX 2012 is a

      plus

   ·  Experience with or working knowledge of any of the following Dynamics

      AX 3rd party tools would be a plus:

        -   Sandler Khan (E-Banking)

        -   Bottom Line (Invoice and Check Forms)

        -   Vertex (Tax Management)

        -   Arbela (Security and Centralization)

        -   Equipment Management (Annata)

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

   ·  Provide functional consulting during Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012

      implementation in a highly customized environment:

          -     Document requirements

             -     Design, Configure and Test

             -     Analyze and scope out modifications to better fit AX to

      the business

   ·  Communicate heavily with business users and IT staff to define and

      resolve requirements for functional issues.

   ·  Apply functional knowledge of Dynamics AX 2012 to set appropriate

      expectations on time frames to enable functionality, research

      problems and find solutions.

   ·  Troubleshoot systems utilizing necessary testing tools and

      techniques.

   ·  Participate in systems support including testing, conversions, and

      user training in Dynamics AX 2012 functionality.

Thanks & Regards,

*Brajesh Singh*

*RG Talent Inc.*

39120 Argonaut way