Greeting,

My name is *Sumit Gulati* and I’m a recruiter at  IT consulting company.

*If you have consultant please share the resume with following details. *

   - Full Name (as per SSN):
   - LinkedIn:
   - Visa Status with expiry date:
   - DOB(MMDD):
   - Skype Interview Slots with Skype ID:
   - Preferred locations:
   - Candidate BS Degree passing year:
   - References of Telecom Project:

   - Employer Details (For C2C Only)

*If know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and
interest, please forward this email to them.*

*Job Title: Sr. Java UI Developer *

*Location: Richardson, TX*

*Duration:  Long Term*

*Rate: $40/hr on c2c*

*OPT are fine but need genuine profile with telecom experience*

*Job Description: *

·        *Java/AngularJS/HTML5 *candidates with 3-4 yrs should be in the UI
technologies (Angular and HTML5).

·         Must have experience in *cable/ telecom domain*

*Thanks Regards*

*Sumit Gulati*

 *O: 770-255-7730  *