*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Title:                                      *UI Developer - 29321

*Requisition Type:                *Contract – 6 Months

*MOI:                                       *Telephonic+ Skype

*City:                                        *Eden Prairie

*State:                                      *MN

*Zip*:                                          55344

*Rate: $45/hour on C2C*

*Job Description:*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Collaborate with product owners, Business Analysts and developers
to define and implement innovative solutions for the product design,
visuals and experience.

·         Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user
friendliness to complex design roadblocks.

·         Present and defend key milestone deliverables to peers and
Product owners.

·         Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and
standards.

·         Assist in troubleshooting difficult technical issues.

·         Work in an agile manner and be flexible to changing priorities.

*Requirements:*

·         Proven UI experience.

·         Demonstrable UI development skills with a strong portfolio.

·         Experience developing with JavaScript, HTML5, and CSS3.

·         Knowledge of JavaScript frameworks including jQuery and Bootstrap.

·         Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Design System.

·         Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.

·         Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and
technologies.

·         Understanding of XML, DOM, and other W3C standards.

·         Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |  *Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*