Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Oracle CRM Developer

*Project Location*

Jamesburg NJ

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*
*    MOI : TELEPHONIC + SKYPE*

We are looking for an Oracle CRM Developer who has strong PL/SQL technical
skills and knowledge of the Oracle 11i CRM modules such as Contracts, Field
Service, Install Base

Must have solid communication and presentation skills and knowledge of
Service Billing.
CRM Developer,  Strong PL/SQL technical skills and knowledge of the Oracle
11i CRM modules such as Contracts, Field Service, Install Base Knowledge of
Service billing a plus Solid communication and presentation skills
SKILLS:

MS Office Suite

MS Visio

MS Project

SQL

Oracle 11i

CRM modules:

   -   Contracts
   -   Field Service
   -   Install Base Knowledge
   -  Service billing

Note: Techno-functional candidates should be 80% technical.