*Hope you are doing fine!*

*I am presenting you one of the top notch consultants list for your C2C
requirements, please have a glance on it, and kindly let me know if you
have any suitable position open for their skill set, mail me your daily
requirements across my Mail ID  aven...@smtworks.com <aven...@smtworks.com>*

*Your patience in viewing our consultants list is highly appreciated.*

*Name *

*Technology Skills *

*Current location*

*Exp*

*Relocation *

Bo Sun

Java developer

Reading, PA

8+

NJ/NY,PA, DE, VA,DC

Shibu Varghese

Windows system Admin

Tustin, CA

15+

NJ, NY,TX and CA.

Tousif

Salesforce Developer

Dallas, TX

6+

Only in Chicago and TX,FL

Shuo chang

Java developer (mongo)

Wyomissing, PA

6+

Nationwide

Kiran Dowalppa

Java Developer

Boston, MA

7+

Nationwide

Sudesh

Java Developer

Edison, NJ

6+

Nationwide

Sravani

Java Developer

PA

6+

Nationwide

Kaushik

Java Developer

Edison, NJ

6+

Nationwide

             Shaik

.Net Developer

Edison, NJ

6+

Nationwide

Sandip Ghilani

Business Analyst(HC)

Santa Ana, CA

8+

Nationwide

Purav Trivedi

Business Analyst(HC)

Louisville, KY

9+

East coast

Monica R

Business Analyst(HC)

Atlanta, GA

6+

Nationwide

Pavani

BA(Finance)

Richmond, VA

7+

Nationwide

Padmaja

IOS Developer

Redmond, WA

6+

Nationwide

Anwar

Android Developer

Edison, NJ

6+

Nationwide

Soumya

ETL (MSBI Developer)

Irvine, CA

7+

Nationwide

      Tejaswi Rao

SQL BI Developer

Denver, CO

7+

Nationwide

Suchindra

AWS Solutions Architect

Ashburn, VA

6+

Nationwide

Swaroop

QA Analyst

Lansing, MI

9+

Nationwide

*Please e-mail me if I miss your phone call*

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Venkatesh Adepu*

SmartWorks, LLC || www.smtworks.com ||
Direct : 802-448-8277 || W : 732-853-0777 X 231 ||
Email  : aven...@smtworks.com || Skype : venkat.itechus ||