Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: **Data Architect / Data Modeler*

 *Location: **Wilmington, DE*

 *Duration: Long term Contract*

*F2F Required (need locals)*

*Required Skills:*

Data Modeling

Erwin

Oracle Database

Terabyte Size

Want someone with 7-10 years experience anything over 12 they will not be
interested in (if someone has that much experience they should be a Data
Architect, which is not what they need in this role)

*Basic Qualifications*:

We are looking for a focused Data Modeler - someone who will do 100% data
modeling moving from project to project internally doing Data Modeling.

Must have Terabyte size database experience.

*MUST BE LOCAL - PERSONAL INTERVIEW TO TAKE PLACE TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY *

*HIRING DECISION NEXT WEEK - 2 WEEK ONBOARDING*

*Job Description: *

*Qualifications*

* Minimum 7+ years experience modeling complex databases using 3rd party
modeling tools such as ERWin 9.2

* Experience designing and building large financial services data
warehouses with very strong data analysis skills

* Have good knowledge of ER/Dimensional modeling and have extensive
experience in developing logical and physical data models in complex,
multi-application environments.

* 3-5+ years of hands-on experience in data management, data warehousing,
data transformation, metadata and reference data management and business
intelligence tools.

* 3+ years of experience with advanced SQL query techniques using TOAD, SQL
Navigator. Basic UNIX would be a Plus.

* Previous experience as a hands-on Oracle DBA of large database is a plus.

* Must have good understanding of leading 3rd party products in the
relevant areas (e.g. Datastage, Business Objects, Microstrategy).

* Significant experience with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)

*Responsibilities:*

* Capture business requirements and rules, design the associated logical
models, and create all required documentation to support, communicate, and
validate the data model.

* Design, build and maintain the logical and physical data models to
support the business requirements in a dynamic, expanding business
environment.

* Map data elements of data sources into the domain data models.

* Maintain documentation of data models, including relationships,
constraints and metadata.

* Publish and conduct model reviews with business and technical project
teams.

* Review database design changes with the team to determine the impact to
the physical database and other systems.

* Coordinate with development/implementation team to improve model formats
and approaches with regard to implementation issues.

* Participate in performance tuning activities including partitioning
strategies, indexing strategies, and SQL optimization

* Architect with an eye toward high performance, scalability, and high
availability.

*Regards,*

*Praveen Tiwari*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Sage Group*

*W:*+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | *F:* 732-749-8969 | *Email:
*ptiw...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101*

[image: SageLogoC] <http://www.sageci.com/>[image:
cid:image004.jpg@01D26D7E.63B9BEF0]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group. It is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,
Sage Group does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.