--

*Dear Associates !*

I am *Ahmed from Nityo Infotech.*, Please find the job descriptions below
and if you are interested and available for this position please *send me
your updated resume* along with contact number.

*Please send me resume to **zulfiqar.ah...@nityo.com*
<zu...@resource-logistics.com>

*Need Visa copy and Photo ID for Submission*

*Role: WebLogic/JBoss Admin*

*Location: Reston, VA*

*No. of Positions: 4*

•        Shell script changes to accommodate for 12c

•        Phython code changes to accommodate for 12c

•        Internal Tools:

•        RAM Tool- Interact with RAM team and do code changes, test and
certify

•        PAM/EPV - Interact with PAM/EPV team and do code changes ,test and
certify

•        ESSO - Interact with ESSO team and do code changes, test and
certify

•        fmDeployer - Code changes to support 12c

Automation:

•        Integrate existing automation scripts with ServiceNow using java
api

•        Interact with My Services/Service Now team to implement
corresponding Service Catalog forms for Middleware automation

•        Implementing Restful api to interact with My Services.

•        Also working for Puppet Automation using MyServices

--

*Thanks and Regards..*

*Zulfiqar Ahmed*

*Nityo Infotech*