Hi,
Good Morning,

Hope you are doing good. This is *Prasad* Working as a SR IT Recruiter
with *Technosoft
Corporation. *
Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes . For
further details please contact me at *248-415-4550.*
Please send me the resumes to *nagaprasa...@technosoftcorp.com
<nagaprasa...@technosoftcorp.com>. *

*SAP Basis* *Administrator III (490372) ---- Detroit,MI*

They install, maintain and upgrade the enterprise’s SAP operating
environment. They also maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and
support of the infrastructure. This includes monitoring the operating
environments; responding to problems and upgrading the systems. Additional
functions and processes include service and product management, performance
and capacity management, patching and version management and problem
resolution. Bachelor's Degree in a related field (I.e., MIS, CIS) and at
least  5+ years of related IT experience OR at least ten years of related
IT experience without the Bachelor's Degree. Specialized knowledge of
technology or related discipline

*Skills*

*Experience in Years*

Experience with SAP Basis administration, primarily with NetWeaver v7.4 (or
higher) and ECC 6.0 EHP 7.4 (or higher)

Experience with SAP Basis administration for SRM v7.0 or higher

Experience with SAP administration for Portal v7.4 or higher

Experience with SAP Basis administration and configuration for PO v7.4 or
higher

Experience with SAP Fiori administration and configuration

Experience with SuccessFactors integration and configuration

Experience with SAP HANA

Experience with SAP Solution Manager v7.1 or higher

Experience with AIX OS 6.1 (or higher) and DB2 v10.5 (or higher)

Experience participating in upgrades and new installs for SAP ECC, SRM,
Portal, and/or PO

Experience with homogeneous data refreshes for non-production (development
and test) SAP environments

Experience writing UNIX scripts

Thanks & Regards

*Prasad*

*Technosoft Corporation*

28411 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 640, Southfield, Mi 48034

*Tel: 248 415 4550*

email: nagaprasa...@technosoftcorp.com *** www.Technosoftcorp.com
<http://www.technosoftcorp.com/>