*Only Locals *

*Location       :     *
*       WA-Washington/SeattleDuration      :             8+ Months *

*Description*

As a Front End Engineer, this role will report directly to the Software
Development Manager working on one of our product development teams.  This
role will work across the full web stack –including technologies such as
Angular.js, Javascript, HTML5 and CSS3 on the front end, to Python3.5 and
PHP on the backend.

*WHAT YOU WILL DO*

- Deliver software features with exceptional quality, meeting designated
release plans and delivery commitments.
- Develop applications and services across Zonar’s technology stack to
deliver new features and support for Zonar’s products.
- Work closely with other team member in guiding software architecture and
technology decisions to emphasis quality, performance, usability, and
sustainability, empowering the end goal of releasing a world-class user
experience and business value to our customers.
- Instrument Zonar code to achieve insight on business metrics, usage, and
performance.
- Follow software engineering best practices and provide technical
mentorship to other members of the team.

*WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM:- *5+ years of experience in software
development
- Experience writing and shipping code with a modern web application
framework (AngularJS, ReactJS, MEAN, Django, etc.)
- Experience with Python3.5
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- RESTful API experience required
- Experience with / exposure to the following related technologies: Git,
Laravel Framework, PHP, Bower.js, Grunt.js, Gulp.js, HTML5, CSS3, Jenkins,
Artifactory,Vagrant
- Ability to work well with others, motivate other team members, and thrive
in a dynamic and challenging work environment. Able to set goals and
achieve scheduled deadlines.
- Passionate orientation and attention to customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work
experience.

We have strong company values and culture and would love to share why ours
is an opportunity worth considering. We appreciate and respect diversity,
and are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.

Regards,
Upendra Nath
(Deputy Resource Manager)
Ramy Infotech Inc
Phone : 408-317-9256 Ext-311

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is
the better way to reach me.