Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

.Net Developer / WCF

*Project Location*

Mount Laurel NJ

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI :: Telephonic + Face to Face*
*Need USC Only*

* Must have*
8+ year of .Net
5+ year of WCF,
Web API’s
Familiar with SOAP, WSDLs, XML, and related Web Services concepts and tools.
Familiar with RESTful architecture concepts.

We are looking for a candidate for build, maintain and enhance in-house
developed applications that provide integrations with our clients and other
third-parties.

The requirements for this position are:

-U.S. citizen
-Good written and verbal communication skills.
-Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
-Willing to provide off hours support on a rotating basis.
-Trade school or industry certification, college degree, or equivalent skill
-5+ plus years of related experience in the following:
-Building secure integrations with third-parties using WCF, web services
(.ASMX) and/or ASP.NET Web API using C#.NET is preferable.
-Experience working with XML. The ideal candidate will have experience
working with XML related technologies such as XSL, XSD, and DTD.
-Familiar with SOAP, WSDLs, XML, and related Web Services concepts and
tools.
-Familiar with RESTful architecture concepts.
-Experience writing MS SQL server stored procedure and ad-hoc queries.

These skills are “nice to have”:
-Experience with VB6, and Classic ASP. What we need is a candidate that is
willing to learn these technologies and work in those technologies on a
regular basis(if need be).
-Experience implementing SSO solutions using SAML 2.0
-Familiar with general security concepts (authentication, authori