Hope you are doing well
Please go through the following requirement and please let me know on
kintu.sola...@mitajacorp.com  if you are available and interested or if you
have any.

*Role: **LEAN Operational Excellence / Continuous Improvement Consultant *
*Location: San Ramon, CA*

*Duration: 6 to 12 months*

*Interview: phone/skype*

*The LEAN Opex/CI Consultant will:*

   - Champion continuous improvement projects utilizing fundamental LEAN
   concepts, such as: Hoshin Planning, A3 Management, Value Stream Mapping,
   Voice of the Customer-CTQ, SIPOC, MBPM, etc.
   - Provide data support and consultation to teams including but not
   limited to: identifying data sources, conduct benchmarking & statistical
   analysis, identifying and measuring Key Performance Indicators, and
   developing reports as appropriate.
   - Plan, prepare, & execute Kaizen events
   - Train BOTW Business Unit teams in LEAN management, conduct internal
   process reviews, and manage overall project and program effectiveness
   - Develop project and methodology standards, and provide measureable
   feedback to assess overall program effectiveness.
   - Possess deep understanding of Lean, Six Sigma, and Agile methodologies
   - Counsels with subject matter experts within the line of business on
   best approaches to resolve business issues.
   - Formulates resolution on identified weaknesses, deficiencies and/or
   gaps.
   - Identifies issues and forms hypothesis and solutions.
   - Counsels business partner on best practices based on research. Makes
   recommendations on implementing results.
   - Evaluates findings from industry benchmarking analysis and counsels
   business partners on available approaches.
   - Designs and documents new processes and obtains feedback from key
   stakeholders.
   - Collaborates with key stakeholders & team members to design solutions
   and recommendations.

*Qualifications;*

   - Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required
   - Master’s/Advanced Degree required
   - 3-10 years of functional/professional experience
   - *Banking/ Financial Services experience required*
   - 2+ years of  recent consulting firm experience
   - Lean Reengineering experience
   - Previous Agile  Experience
   - Technology focused and savvy
   - Highly collaborative with strong communication skills
   - Ability to lead, influence & work independently
   - Strong attention to detail & deadline driven

*Kintu Solanki* | SR. IT Technical Recruiter | Mitaja Corporation

[image: cid:image001.png@01D28129.D4B61270]

Web: http://www.mitajacorp.com

Email: kintu.sola...@mitajacorp.com | Main: 301-768-4913 | Fax:
301-965-8714

Public Profile

https://in.linkedin.com/in/kintu-solanki-203671131

Technology | Healthcare | Supply Chain & Logistics | Sales, Operations,
Marketing & Administration | Executive Search | Accounting & Finance
|Engineering

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01D28129.D4B61270]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashish-patel-a7060a71>

*An e-verify employer*

[image: cid:image003.png@01D28129.D4B61270]

*Disclaimer*: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. To be removed from our mailing list
reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
inconvenience if any caused to you.