*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position,

please send me your latest updated resume along with contact details.

*Job ID:*

30014

*Job Title:*

Lead Software Developer (Services)

*Location:*

Kirkland WA 98034

*Duration:*

06 Months Contract

*Mode of Interview:*

Telephonic & Face to Face

*Required Skills:*

*Java*

*Job Description:*

*Software Development Engineer - Services*

*Department:* Engineering

*Location:* Kirkland, WA

*Job Overview:*

·         This trusted global leader in data-driven user experiences for
the automotive and cruise industries is looking for a candidate who is
passionate about creating software that is so well designed and intuitive
that using it disappears into the experience. You will be joining with the
world leader in connected car technology and hospitality solutions.

·         This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing
company with a fast paced, fun environment as we build on our solutions
adding innovative new features and improving the experiences of our
customers.

·         We are seeking smart engineers who are comfortable working in an
agile, test driven environment. In this position, you’ll be responsible for
writing web services component of applications using Java, SQL/MySQL,
Node.js, XML/JSON and the appropriate unit tests to support those
applications. Samples of the applications we develop are:

·         Clients for connected displays that integrate with remote data
services and mobile devices

·         Tools for managing content on connected displays and mobile
devices

·         The remote data services that provide information to the client
devices.

·         Analytics tools that provide feedback on the usage of our
applications.

·         Specific Responsibilities:

·         Develop functional and highly performing Java backend services.

·         Collaborate with frontend developers, product owners, UX, QA, etc.

·         Conduct performance testing of design as part of the development
cycle.

·         Integrate new code into existing products, provide product
enhancements and resolve product defects to meet customer requests or
issues.

·         Participate in peer code reviews for other team members.

·         Provide input on new and existing solutions.

·         Write technical specifications, program documentation, and unit
test plans for all work performed.

·         Assist in quality assurance process and customer issue resolution.

·         Partner with product owners, project architect and other team
members to drive high-quality, on-time deliverables.

·         Other duties or special projects as assigned.

*Qualifications:*

·         University degree in Computer Science or related field..

·         Proven track record of shipping software.

·         Excellent problem solving abilities.

·         Knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming.

·         Outstanding communication skills technical and non-technical,
internal and external.

·         Proficiency in Java

*Desired Skills:*

   - ·         Exposure to frameworks, such as Spring, Hibernate, NoSQL
   - ·         Experience building Restful Web Services
   - ·         Proficiency in SQL, XML/JSON, HTML /5, CSS, JavaScript,
   JQuery (or other JavaScript frameworks)

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Office:* 310-872-1323

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |
Skype/*Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*