*NoSQL Database developer*

*Location               :              ** OH-Ohio/Columbus*
*Duration              :               6+Months*

Database Developer (PL/SQL, NoSQL).  Our Columbus, Ohio client is looking
for a Database Developer (PL/SQL, NoSQL) to fulfill an immediate contract
role.  The position would require senior level experience with much of that
in relational database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres).
We are looking for folks experienced in data modeling and database software
development (we are not looking for system/operational engineers that build
and patch databases).

Responsibilities:
•Recommend and implement data partitioning or data distribution
methodologies to provide high-speed access including read-replicas and
multi-zone database support
•Review existing code/design models and recommend refactoring where
applicable

Additional Qualifications:
•Experience in AWS and NoSQL would be a bonus as the responsibilities will
encompass several data center hosting strategies.
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in software
engineering or related field
•7+ years’ experience as a Database Engineer or similar database
development role
•5+ years’ experience as a database architect or senior level Engineer on
large-scale database development projects
•3+ years working with persistence technologies like Amazon RDS, Cassandra,
Aurora, MySQL, Postgres/SQL and S3
•Strong knowledge of relational database principles, design patterns,
application and enterprise integration architectures (Oracle, MySQL, SQL
Server)
•Expertise with NoSQL database principles, design patterns, application and
enterprise integration architectures
•Conceptual understanding of graph database principles and design patterns
•Experience with ETL and data warehousing concepts and implementations
•Database performance monitoring experience, emphasizing tuning and
response-time efficiency improvements
•Basic Unix skills (SSH/tunneling, navigating Unix environment, SCP/SFTP to
transfer files)
•Ability to research and solve problems on his/her own using Google,
newsgroups, vendor support and other external resources
•Ability to analyze business requirements and identify possible gaps,
missing scenarios, etc.
•Additional skills in these areas will be considered a plus: IMS Global
Integrations and Interoperability, SSO, OAuth, PL/SQL, Solr,
Lucene/Elasticsearch
•Excellent ability to present and communicate own ideas, argue and defend
under scrutiny
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
•Ability to multi-task and ability to remain calm under pressure
•A tenacious desire to meet established timelines

 Regards,
Upendra Nath
(Deputy Resource Manager)
Ramy Infotech Inc
Phone : 408-317-9256 Ext-311
upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is
the better way to reach me.