Server Administrator

Location: NY

Duration: 6 to 12 months

Rate: 35 {max, please don’t submit profile if rate doesn’t works out}

Must have the Unix and Windows experience.. Not looking for pure UNIX Admin or
pure Windows Admin...

WIndows Server 2008 is required

Minimum of 5 years experience required in the support of Win2k, Win2k3, Win2k8
(Primary)server OS, first level support for Linux and HP Unix , data
infrastructure (EMC SAN, Central Tape Backup), SMS, server HW maintenance/LAN
administration

Additional Skills  (Skills that are a plus, but not required)

Server Virtualization / VMware experience
Central Tape Backup Experience
LAN troubleshooting

Thanks & regards,
Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.