Hi Friends,

Please do let me know if you ahve any consultant for the below Requirement.

Please send profiles to rud...@solutiongraph.com

Location: Saint Paul, MN

Duration: 1 Year

Start Date: 2-Aug-10

Rate: $40/hr (max)

URGENT:  We are looking for developers with some design experience (NJM).

ROLE:  Java Developers

RESPONSIBILITIES:  Candidate will work at one of our client sites in St. Paul,
Minnesota to implement significant enhancements to a large web-based
transactional system based on J2EE technologies. They will assist in the full
life cycle of development including analyzing current system logic, working
with business analysts and end users to design necessary system enhancements,
and developing and unit testing system enhancements.

REQUIRED SKILLS:

4+ years Java development experience.

3+ years experience with J2EE/JEE technologies.

3+ years experience working with a relational database management system
(RDBMS) and writing SQL queries.

3+ years experience working with large-scale transactional systems using web
technologies.

2+ years experience working with end users to understand business needs and
creating technical designs to meet those needs.

5+ years overall software development experience.

PREFERRED SKILLS:

Experience with the Struts presentation framework, Java Server Pages (JSP), and
JSP custom tags.

Experience with the Hibernate persistence framework, including writing queries
using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).

Experience with applications that employ high-volume batch processing.

Experience with systems that have highly complex business rules and business
logic implemented in Java code.

Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server and IBM FileNet P8 Content
Manager/Business Process Manager.

EXPECTED DELIVERABLES:  Technical designs, developed code

--
Thanks & Regards,

RUDHRA
Solution Graph LLC