*Dear All,Hiring Now .................. Please Reply to my official ID with
your consultant resume and details to neh...@truglobal.com
<neharj0...@gmail.com>*

*Note: Please mention the subject line as "As per our Discussion" ... *

*We have "Oracle ERP Functional Consultant "opening with our Direct Client
in Sunnyvale, CA.....*

*Let me know, If you have any "**Oracle ERP Functional Consultant *

*". , Pay rate OPEN..... Project Details:Payments requirements profile:
Knowledge of Order to Cash Oracle ERP modules Implementation experience
must with Payments/AR module (12.2.4). Knowledge of previous versions
iPayments a plus Expert in Oracle Payments/ AR module Experience with
setting up new Payment systems/Payee within Payments and integrating with
third party gateway/processors Experience with oracle encryption and PCI
Understanding of the period close processes Able to derive requirements
discussions /solution discussions across regions with business Work with
offshore teams for design discussions, testing and debugging Experience
with Agile a plusOrder to CashAccount ReceivablePayment*

*Thank You,*

*Neha Salam Shaik*

*neh...@truglobal.com <neh...@truglobal.com>*