*Hello!!*

*Hope you are doing fine!!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yours elf comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated re sume and I will get
my contact 609-897-9670 Ext 2177
<%28609%29%20897-9670> (ravind...@sysmind.com <ravind...@sysmind.com> )*

*Role: Jira Admin*

*Location: San Diego, CA*

*Contract*

*12 Months*

*Experience: 5-8 years*

We are looking for a candidate who will develop front-end andadministrative
expertise with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence. Ideal candidates have
exemplary client-facing skills and are detail-oriented. Candidate will work
on supporting and administering Atlassian applications, which will include
creating and copying projects, coordinating and responding to support
requests, and managing and updating software and licenses.

Responsibilities:

•             Manage license updates and renewals for Atlassian products
•             Monitor server usage
•             Create, copy, and administer JIRA projects
•             Coordinate support requests
•             Support JIRA and Confluence users
•             User account management

Ravinder Kaur | SYSMIND, LLC

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]