*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

 *Job ID:*

30353

*Job Title:*

Java Developer

*Location:*

North Palm Beach, FL 33408

*Duration:*

6 months contract

*Mode of Interview:*

Telephonic & Skype

*Required Skills:*

Java Oracle PL/SQL Hibernate Spring

*Job Description:*

1.      1.Required 6-8 years of in depth experience with Java, Oracle
Technologies.

2.      2.Should have experience with Spring, Hibernate frame works.

3.      3.Should be familiar with Database concepts like Packages, Views,
procedures, Triggers etc.

4.      4.Applicant should be able to work in multicultural and cross
functional environments.

5.      5.Required excellent communication skills to work on support issues
with Business.

This will be a Java support role and candidates will be supporting internal
customers on their Java based application called Phoenix. Looking for
experience in Core Java, Oracle PL/SQL, and someone who can read through
the code and fix bugs when necessary. Excellent communication is a must!

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |
Skype/*Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*