Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Ruby Developer

*Project Location*

Richfield MN

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*MOI:-Telephonic+Skype*

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*responsibilities:*

   - *developing*
   - *working in semi-paired programming environment*
   - *unit testing*
   - *quality assurance of unit testing*
   - *heads down developing*
   - *collaboratively working with, reporting to, and taking direction from
   current team*
   - *collaboratively working with the ops teams to generate user stories
   to document roadmap*
   - *status update meetings/check-ins*

*skills overview:*

   - *experienced ruby ninja - 3+ years ruby developer experience*
   - *5-7 years of development experience*
   - *strong object oriented programming*
   - *must have experience with aws lambda*
   - *experience with mvc architectural patterns.*
   - *experience working with and creating web services.*
   - *understanding of client / server communications*
   - *continuous integration*
   - *experience with rabbitmq*
   - *engrained understanding of deployment automation concepts and
   patterns (bonus)*
   - *understanding of concurrent and parallel programing concepts. (bonus)*
   - *chef or puppet (bonus)*
   - *collaborative*
   - *ability to listen*
   - *ability to offer ideas on technical direction or alternative points
   of view on solution*
   - *team player*
   - *desire to contribute to overall direction of project*

*industry experience*

   - *large enterprise/web-scale applications*
   - *devops / application monitoring and support teams*
   - *successful startups*

--
Thanks & Regards
Sunil Panwar