*Dear All,Hiring Now .................. Please Reply to my official ID with
your consultant resume and details to neh...@truglobal.com
<neharj0...@gmail.com>*

*Note: Please mention the subject line as "As per our Discussion" ... *

*We have "*
*Front End Java Developer"opening with our Direct Client in Sunnyvale,
CA.....*
*Let me know, If you have any "Front End Java Developer*

*". , Pay rate OPEN..... *

*REQUIRED SKILLS: Node. JS, Javascript, Angular, Backbone, Cloud*

*Please send me the resume's if you have any candidates with this
experience.*

*Thank You,*

*Neha...*

*neh...@truglobal.com <neh...@truglobal.com>*