*Hi*

*Hope you are doing great*

*This is sunil From Intone Networks, I seen your profile in Dice/Monster
and currently we have a below position with our client, sending you the
requirement,*

*Role: .Net Developer with AWS must*

*Location: Costa Mesa; CA*

*Start: ASAP*

*Skills & Description:*

Strong .Net Developer with AWS experience. Good .Net candidates with some
AWS exposure will work

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sunil*

*Sr US IT Recruiter*

*InTone Networks Inc* *- *USA | Asia Pacific | EMEA |UK

*PH no : 646-589-0561 ext 409*
suni...@intonenetworks.com | Url: www.intonenetworks.com

Consulting | Technology | Staffing Solutions | Training

*Go Green: **Save paper, save trees, save the planet** - **Don’t print
unless it is mandatory*