*Hi*

*Hope you are doing great*

*This is sunil From Intone Networks, I seen your profile in Dice/Monster
and currently we have a below position with our client, sending you the
requirement,*

*Hadoop Engineer*

*New York, NY*

*6 Months*

*Key Responsibilities:*

*Requirement:*
As part of the implementation of the above described initiatives, LCR
is looking to onboard an Applications Engineer to work under the
engineering lead within

 the department for setup, integration, management and level-4 support
of the related platforms and infrastructure.
             Position Description
The Application Engineer will be part of LCR’s engineering team and
will help on-board solutions into our secure enclave, purchase and
configure hardware, be

involved in software security architecture reviews, provide Level 4
support during hardware and software outages, and work on anything
that requires technology

hands-on engineering.
The engineer will also work intimately with the Development and
Support teams to understand the business needs and making
recommendations to ensure the invest

ed technologies will integrate and conform to the PA and Firm
platforms and standards.

Technical Skills:
Must have hands on experience and knowledge on Hadoop technology
(especially Cloudera)
Full hands on knowledge of Operating Systems (mainly Linux and Windows
Server 2008) and virtualization technologies like VMWare
.
• Strong Shell and Perl scripting skills
• Very good working knowledge of technologies like web servers
(Apache), Application Servers (Web Sphere, Tom Cat, .Net), Database
(DB2 and MSSQL Server, MySQL)

, Single Sign-On (Siteminder), storage technologies (NAS / SAN  from
an implementation perspective  not expected to know it from a
configuration perspective)
Familiar with Unix troubleshooting skills to include performance,
kernel parameters, network, TCP/IP settings
Ability to package middleware products on Unix and Windows with
automation of installation / deployment
Basic familiarity of relational database and query languages, data
structures, indexing etc. and its impact on the application
performance
Should be familiar with basic security policies for secure hosting
solution, Kerberos
• Should have performed capacity planning and performance tuning exercise
Familiar with Server/Global Load Balancing (F5) and web proxies technologies
Exposure the Automation tools like Puppet, Log management tool like
Splunk and Unstructured Database technologies like MarkLogic and
MongoDB.
Experience
Should have Total 10 years of experience with a minimum of 7 years as
an application / Unix engineer.
• Prior experience of working in a global financial organization

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sunil*

*Sr US IT Recruiter*

*InTone Networks Inc* *- *USA | Asia Pacific | EMEA |UK

*PH no : 646-589-0561 ext 409*
suni...@intonenetworks.com | Url: www.intonenetworks.com

Consulting | Technology | Staffing Solutions | Training

*Go Green: **Save paper, save trees, save the planet** - **Don’t print
unless it is mandatory*