Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: **Project Manager*

*Location: **St. Petersburg /Tampa, FL*

*Start Date: 03/24/2017*

*End Date: 06/30/2018*

*F2F Interview required*

*Required Skills**:*

The ideal candidate will be someone who has grown up through EHR
implementations and in now a true project manager.  We need someone who is
a Sr. PM that sees projects through full lifecycle from conception through
implementation.

Only considering candidates that are in FL

Required to sit onsite 3 days a week

*Job Description:*

Project: $6 million project merger of 22 clinics from eClinical to AllScript

*Ideal candidate:*

·         Will be a Sr Project Manager with over 8 years of experience.

·         Someone with previous hands-on implementation/ conversion
experience

·         Allscripts and eClinicalWorks experience a HUGE plus

·         Needs someone who currently manages overall projects (start to
finish)

·         Must be able to speak to IT leadership, IT operations and
stakeholders

*Responsibilities:*

·           Facilitates the capturing and prioritization of project
requirements

·           Leads, plans, schedules, tracks, and manages project
deliverables, goals, and milestones; adjusts project plans and/or resources
to meet changing needs and requirements

·           Assesses risks and creates strategies for risk mitigation and
project contingency planning

·           Designs and maintains technical and project documentation

·           Identifies and resolves project issues; ensures appropriate
communication to project stakeholders

·           Creates and executes project work plans and revises as
appropriate

·           Develops and executes stakeholder management plan

·           Manages project scope and the change control process as
appropriate

·           Develops project plans and team assignments

·           Directs and monitors daily work of teams including progress
toward goals

·           Identifies and secures resources as needed

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Praveen Tiwari*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Sage Group*

*W:*+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | *F:* 732-749-8969 | *Email:
*ptiw...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101*

[image: SageLogoC] <http://www.sageci.com/>[image:
cid:image004.jpg@01D26D7E.63B9BEF0]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group. It is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,
Sage Group does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.