Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Role: *Linux Admin

*Location : *Des Moines, IA

*Duration : *12 Months+

Client : State of IA

Interview   :  In Person Only

*Passport number must*

The Linux Administrator is responsible for effective
installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware
and software and related infrastructure.

The system administration tasking will be focused on improving the
stability and performance of the system, maintaining and improving the
security posture of the systems, continuous monitoring of system health,
and troubleshooting issues that arise.

The Linux Administrator is accountable for Linux servers and applications
that support the enterprise infrastructure and business critical services.
Responsibilities on these systems include engineering, operations and
support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual
operation.

Responsibilities include:

•                     Engineering of Linux systems administration-related
solutions for various project and operational needs.

•                     Fluent in various flavors of Linux: CentOS, Ubuntu,
RHEL and Oracle Linux

•                     Install and configure Linux servers and application
residing on Linux servers

•                     Develop and maintain installation and configuration
procedures.

•                     Contribute to and maintain system standards.

•                     Provide Tier III/other support per request from
various constituencies.  Investigate and troubleshoot issues.

•                     Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and
upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure/add new services as
necessary.

•                     Upgrade and configure system software that supports
infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or
operational needs.

•                     Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware
upgrades, and resource optimization as required.  Configure CPU, memory,
and disk partitions as required.

*Skill*

*Years Used*

*Last Used*

System administration experience in Linux environments and proficient in
tasks such as analyzing log files, managing user accounts

System administration experience managing user groups, configuring
iptables, and setting up mail services.

Familiarity with Samba, CIFS and NFS mounts

The ability to create and manage BASH scripting

The ability to schedule and manage Cron Jobs

The ability to setup system services

Familiarity with web-based technologies, including but not limited to,
reverse proxy servers, SSL certificate configuration, three-tier
architecture

Familiarity with , service oriented architecture, enterprise service bus,
http, and differences between browsers.

Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written correspondence) in a
professional and courteous manner with technical and non-technical perso

Develop and maintain Atlassian applications such as but not limited to:
JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo

Experience with VMware Vpshere and VMware View

Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Linux+, e.g.,
CompTIA Linux+, Red Hat

Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)

Configuration and monitoring of Apache Webserver, Apache Tomcat and MySQL

Experience with Microsoft Windows Server

Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer
science, preferred.

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

Linkedin id:

Full Name:
Current Location, State:
Phone No:
Email ID:
Skype ID:
US work authorization:
Visa Validity:
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across US:

Overall Experience in Years:
US Experience:
2 time slots for Interview:
Available to join from:
Last four Digit SSN #:
Highest Qualification & Specialization:
Graduation Dates -Start (MM/YY) End (MM/YY):
DOB (DD/MM/YY)

*Two References from recent Project:*

*Full Name:         *

*Official Email:       *

*Designation:    *

*phone:      *

*Full Name:         *

*Official Email:       *

*Designation:    *

*phone:      *

Thanks & Regards,

*Rajesh Mudragada*

*Technical Recruiter*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*
800 E. Campbell Road, Suite # 345
Richardson, Texas 75081
Phone: 972-895-5005

Fax: 972-692-8828
Email: raje...@cnet-global.com <hasan...@cnet-global.com>

*IM:* rajesh.cnet

*Gtalk:* rajesh.cnet22

*“Texas HUB Certified Business”*

*We are Leaders, We are CNETians*

 *P*Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email
?

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.