Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: **Sr. Software Engineer  *

*Location: **Seattle, WA*

*Start Date: 03/27/2017*

*End Date: 12/31/2017*

*F2F Interview required*

*Required Skills**:*

*.NET*

*C#*

*ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> MVC*

*JavaScript (JQuery or AJAX)*

*HTML*

*CSS*

*Basic Qualifications*:

6-10+ years of .NET Development experience with ASP.NET

*Job Description:*

Apex Systems is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to take part in
driving the future of one of our large Seattle based clients. Their scrum
development teams are cross functional and ship software on a regular basis
(anywhere from daily to every two weeks). A successful candidate will
thrive in a fast paced, autonomous team environment. They will be
passionate about building software the right way and teaching that software
craftsmanship mentality to others. Finally, they will enjoy the reward of
delivering business value quickly while working with product owners to help
craft their roadmaps in pieces that can be delivered in an incremental
nature.

The ideal candidates will be strong across a variety of software
development skills and situations. They will be experienced in high volume
web sites and services. They will have excellent communication skills and
use those skills to help a team become stronger. They will be brave enough
to suggest improvements while being seen as a consummate team player. They
are both patient and efficient. They are committed to agile delivery and XP
programming practices. They approach software as a craft and are fluent in
modern approaches that produce high quality code. Former coworkers would
say that they would love the opportunity to work with these candidates in
the future.

*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES*

   - Contribute as a senior developer on a scrum delivery team,
   collaborating with product owners, developers and testers to deliver
   business value on an iterative basis.
   - Architect, design, and develop complex, end-to-end custom, software
   applications
   - Ensure we deliver high quality software by writing clean code and
   utilizing pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and code reviews
   - Serve as a mentor and idea leader in continuously improving the team
   by sharing new technology/process opportunities, and best practices
   - Stay actively engaged in the technology industry and understand how
   the evolving technologies can benefit our organization

*QUALIFICATIONS*

   - 6-10+ years C# development experience required building custom, high
   scale, n-tier applications
   - 6-10+ years experience developing web applications using modern web
   technologies (AJAX, jQuery, JavaScript, HTML5, CSS) and design patterns
   (MVC/MVP).
   - Expertise with TDD, unit testing, pair programming and other Extreme
   Programming techniques
   - Expertise with modern design principles (SOA, SOLID, etc.)
   - Expertise in Agile/Lean development methodologies
   - Expertise coaching and mentoring developers
   - Excellent communication skills and proven ability to collaborate with
   a variety of team members

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Praveen Tiwari*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Sage Group*

*W:*+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | *F:* 732-749-8969 | *Email:
*ptiw...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101*

[image: SageLogoC] <http://www.sageci.com/>[image:
cid:image004.jpg@01D26D7E.63B9BEF0]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group. It is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,
Sage Group does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.