*Hi*

*Hope you are doing great*

*This is sunil From Intone Networks, I seen your profile in Dice/Monster
and currently we have a below position with our client, sending you the
requirement,*

*Role: Sr. .Net Developer with Angular JS 2.0 (Mandatory)*

Location: Santa Ana; CA

Duration: long term

* Skills & Description:*

*Designing and developing complex software solutions using .NET stack*

Experience in core *.Net framework*

*Strong Angular JS *

*Web API*

Collaborate with business and project teams to gather requirements and
business needs.

Create, drive and complete POCs (Proof of Concepts) to test new ideas and
apply emerging technologies

Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional to work on all phases
of development within broadly assigned technical discipline

Able to translate conceptual ideas into complex projects and tasks

Able to translate complex business needs to technical requirements

Driven to excel in multiple areas of technical expertise and expand base of
knowledge

Business acumen to determine feasibility of customer requests and balance
business decisions with technology development

Customer oriented: meets individual commitments, works with the team to
achieve team commitments, responds to requests in a timely manner, willing
to help

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sunil*

*Sr US IT Recruiter*

*InTone Networks Inc - *USA | Asia Pacific | EMEA |UK

*PH no : 646-589-0561 ext 409*
suni...@intonenetworks.com | Url: www.intonenetworks.com

Consulting | Technology | Staffing Solutions | Training

*Go Green: **Save paper, save trees, save the planet** - **Don’t print
unless it is mandatory*