*Role: Jr. Data Analyst
*Location: Tampa, FL*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Terms: Corp to Corp*
* Contributes to analyses that support Engineering process and product
quality for Digital, Television and Audio measurement.
* Serves as a liaison between the Data COE, Engineering business
leaders, Operations and Data Science.
* Contributes to analytical projects from beginning to end including
development of analytical plans, pulling data, performing analyses
and summarizing results.
* •Compiles and delivers visualizations, conducts status reviews and
provides requirements to the Operational Intelligence team.
* •Provides requirements and proofs of concept for new KPI development
to the Data COE, Engineering Business leaders and Operational
* •Assures the integrity of project data, including data extraction,
storage, manipulation, processing, analysis and visualization of
* •Uses statistical methodologies to analyze the data using
statistical software packages.
* •Grows into handling more complex data analyses using census level
data in Hadoop environments. Learns and gains proficiency in
programming languages like Spark when needed to complete tasks.
* •Participates in team projects and staff meetings
*Role Requirements:*/E=essential, P=preferred./
* E- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Informatics,
Operations Research or Data Science required.
* P- Master’s degree in an above mentioned field
* E- 1-2 years work experience, equivalent school work experience or
* E- Proficient in statistical analyses including regression,
threshold development and forecasting
* P- Broad industry knowledge
* E- Proficient in R or Python statistical software packages
* P-Proficient in programming languages like Spark that can analyze
large data sets
* P-Proficient in machine learning techniques
* E- Outstanding analytical expertise
* E- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* E-Intellectual curiosity and persistence to find answers to business
* E-Strong ability to visualize data results for Engineering business
leaders and external clients when needed.
* E- Accuracy and attention to detail
* E- Advanced proficiency in SQL, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* P- Microsoft Access database knowledge
Thanks and Regards
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove
1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite
300, Schaumburg, IL-60173
Work : 312-667-0211| Email id : amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn :
Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from
our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately
update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracle-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.