*Role: Jr. Data Analyst
Rate: $35/hr*
*Location: Tampa, FL*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Terms: Corp to Corp*

*Job Purpose:*//

 * Contributes to analyses that support Engineering process and product
   quality for Digital, Television and Audio measurement.
 * Serves as a liaison between the Data COE, Engineering business
   leaders, Operations and Data Science.

*Job Responsibilities:*//

 * Contributes to analytical projects from beginning to end including
   development of analytical plans, pulling data, performing analyses
   and summarizing results.
 * •Compiles and delivers visualizations, conducts status reviews and
   provides requirements to the Operational Intelligence team.
 * •Provides requirements and proofs of concept for new KPI development
   to the Data COE, Engineering Business leaders and Operational
   Intelligence team.
 * •Assures the integrity of project data, including data extraction,
   storage, manipulation, processing, analysis and visualization of
   results.
 * •Uses statistical methodologies to analyze the data using
   statistical software packages.
 * •Grows into handling more complex data analyses using census level
   data in Hadoop environments. Learns and gains proficiency in
   programming languages like Spark when needed to complete tasks.
 * •Participates in team projects and staff meetings

*Role Requirements:*/E=essential, P=preferred./

 * E- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Informatics,
   Operations Research or Data Science required.
 * P- Master’s degree in an above mentioned field
 * E- 1-2 years work experience, equivalent school work experience or
   advanced degree
 * E- Proficient in statistical analyses including regression,
   threshold development and forecasting
 * P- Broad industry knowledge
 * E- Proficient in R or Python statistical software packages
 * P-Proficient in programming languages like Spark that can analyze
   large data sets
 * P-Proficient in machine learning techniques
 * E- Outstanding analytical expertise
 * E- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
 * E-Intellectual curiosity and persistence to find answers to business
   questions
 * E-Strong ability to visualize data results for Engineering business
   leaders and external clients when needed.
 * E- Accuracy and attention to detail
 * E- Advanced proficiency in SQL, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
 * P- Microsoft Access database knowledge

*
*
Thanks and Regards
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007 1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173 Work : 312-667-0211| Email id : amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven
http://www.kalventech.com
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..