Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: Websphere MQ Developer*

*Location: Round Rock, TX*

*Start Date: 03/20/2017*

*End Date: 01/31/2019*

*Required Skills**:*

8+ years of hands-on experience in WebSphere MQ Series and strong
experience as MQ

*Job Description:*

Primary purpose of this position is to work as a development
engineer/architect in Websphere MQ platform.

*Role Responsibilities*

   - Responsible for installation, implementation, upgrading, performance,
   security, patching and monitoring of Dell’s Global WebSphere MQ environment
   - Responsible for providing technical assistance to the project team.
   - WebSphere Application Server Clustering for High Availability
   - Accountable for providing solutions that provide maximum system
   availability and uptime for our WebSphere environments
   - Accountable for developing applications for monitoring, tracking,
   trending, analysis and tuning of the WebSphere environments
   - This position is responsible for validating backup techniques roll
   back strategies to ensure ease of system recoverability

*Requirements*

   - Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or equivalent with 6+
   years of overall IT experience
   - *8+ years of hands-on experience in WebSphere MQ Series and strong
   experience as MQ architect/developer.*
   - Experience in working MQ7.0 version and above.
   - Experience with installing, patching, upgrading, administering,
   scripting and maintaining WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment
   clustered environments
   - Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly and
   succinctly communicate technical issues in English to individuals with
   various technical backgrounds
   - IBM Certified System Administrator – WebSphere MQ Series – desirable
   - Experience in MQ 9.0 upgrade – desirable
   - Experience on Oracle Fusion or other SOA/middleware products –
   desirable.
   - Experience in scripting and/or any of the programming languages –
   desirable.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Praveen Tiwari*

Senior Technical Recruiter

*Sage Group*

*W:*+ 732-767-0010 x  113 |Direct: 732-851-1637 | *F:* 732-749-8969 | *Email:
*ptiw...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk/yahoo/Skype: praveentj101*

[image: SageLogoC] <http://www.sageci.com/>[image:
cid:image004.jpg@01D26D7E.63B9BEF0]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group. It is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,
Sage Group does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.