Hi,

Greetings from Innova Solutions!

We have an immediate opportunity with our Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.

Please share resumes to *Srinivasa.narayanappa(at) innovasolutions.com
<http://innovasolutions.com>* only

*Role: .Net Developer*

*Location: **Midland, MI*

*Duration: 12+ months with possibility of extensions*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*No. Openings: 1*

*Exp: 8+ yrs      *

*Need H1B copy and Passport Number FOR SUBMISSION*

*Job Descriptions:*

A sound foundation in .NET framework? ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Forms, WCF, Entity
Framework, Linq, Workflow Foundation, WPF, Active Server Pages.

Good command on C# , VB.NET,C++ ,VB.

 Object-oriented design and experience in design patterns.

 Client Side scripting skills like HTML, CSS and JavaScript .

 Need to have good knowledge about MS SQL Server , SQL Server Developer
(T-SQL) 2012,2008, 2005

*Please send me updated resume
to Srinivasa.narayanappa(at) innovasolutions.com
<http://innovasolutions.com>* * only*

Kind Regards &Thanks

Srinivasa N

Innova Solutions