Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the Sunnyvale, CA. is currently seeking
a Python Developer resource to join their organization. I have included a
complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

*Role: Python Developer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 6+Months Contract*

*Need Local or Nearby !*

Overall 4-8 years’ experience including strong experience in Python
programming. SQL and Hive

*Best Regards,*
*Richard Shaw - IT Recruiter*
*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. |*
*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*
*Direct: (609) 736-0817 | Email: rs...@ayrglobal.com <rs...@ayrglobal.com>*