Hi,

 Please let me know if  you have anyone available who matches this
description.

*Title: Mainframe/COBOL*

*Location: **ST Paul,MN**  ***

*Duration: 12+ months*
*Client: HP (Make sure candidates are not submitted)*

descriptions.   Find technical candidates with these skills in current
positions and at pay level below and SUBMIT (we cannot go over the pay
level).

* *

*Position #1 (M.22): COBOL, Mainframe *

Rate: $40-$45/hr C2C all inclusive

* *

*Position #2 (B.44): COBOL, Websphere, PowerBuilder, DB2, SQL Server *

Rate: $40-$45/hr C2C all inclusive

* *

*Position #3 (B.46): COBOL, DB2 *

*Rate: *$35-$40/hr C2C all inclusive

Regards,
*Sam (Susheel kr)
*Contact: (510) 744-1700 ext 303

Mail id: sush...@betasoftsystems.com or samtechnoj...@gmail.com

"A player that makes a team great is more valuable than a great player"

*BETASOFT SYSTEMS,INC
*3911 Paseo Padre(Parkway),

Suite #202,Fremont,CA 94538
Tel : (510-681-4444)  Fax : (800) 368 1322.
"Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". E-Verify Employer