Dear Business Partner*,*

Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *bin...@boston-technology.com

**

*Job Title: **Jr/mid-level .Net, C#, WPF, Silverlight consutant*

Location: Redmond WA

Duration: 6 + months

Rate: $40/hr on C2C

I need a Jr/mid-*level .Net, C#, WPF, Silverlight* consutant for a 6+ month
contract in Redmond WA (this is for Microsoft) – do you have anyone?

The max pay rate on this is $40/hr Corp-Corp BUT We have open interview
slots for this

Please send me any resumes and phone numbers of available candidates

*Please send resumes with below details, which saves time...*

Candidate full Name (including surname):* *
Contact no Mobile*:*
Email *id: <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>*
Current location*:*

Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO)*: * Yes

Availability to join project*: *

Date of Birth:* *(M/ D / Y)

Rate*:  *
Visa/Work Status*: * H1B
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO)*: *
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project*:*

Last 5 digits SSN No*: *.

§ Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

§ 1.

§ 2.

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarifications

Thanks & Regards,

Bindu Sagar
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext:112
Fax No: 508.519.9180
Boston Technology Corporation
33 Boston Post Road West, STE 110
Marlborough, MA-01752, USA
bin...@boston-technology.com
www.boston-technology.com
Best Quote of the Day : "Be yourself. An original is always worth more than
a copy."