*Hi,*

* *

*I have this position with my direct client. If you or anyone you may know
of is interested, please email me at your earliest convenience to
deep...@indsoft.com*

* *

* Location: Chicago,IL*

*Duration: 6months *

*Rate: Give me your best rate *

*The  **SAP CRM** development lead will have following responsibilities,
* Work with Process teams to configure and proactively streamline and
support **CRM **Middleware processes.
* Work with developers to deliver high quality technical design and
development object on time.
* Provide leadership and guidance to developers.
* Work closely with other technical teams to ensure solutions are
operational and performing as designed.
* Be involved at the architectural level to ensure best practices and
standards are in place specifically around CRM development. Write technical
designs and develop custom objects to help support project requirements.
Minimum qualifications:
* B. A or B.S in applicable field.
Required skills :
* Candidates should have a minimum of 10 years of experience that includes
large scale project initiatives with 7+ years around SAP implementation.
* Candidates should have project management experience delivering SAP
Solutions.
* Candidates must have demonstrated leadership skills and capabilities in
previous experience.
* Must understand full life cycle development through requirements, design ,
coding, testing, implementation and support.
* Candidate must be able to solve complex technical problems through
research and technical analysis .
* Candidates should be proficient with the technical intricacies of SAP CRM
.This includes proficiency in Easy Enhancement Workbench, CRM Middleware, IC
Web, WebDynpro.
* Must also have experience and familiarity with R.3 to ensure tight
integration exist b/w systems related to CRM middleware.
* Comprehensive knowledge of CRM and ECC Tables and function modules*

*
*

Regards,
Deepthi
*Sr Recruiter
IndSoft,Inc*
Phone: 630-524-0011

*deep...@indsoft.com*

*10 Years of Excellence: 1998-2008*

*2009: Awarded Inc.500 fastest-growing private companies in
America<http://www.inc.com/inc5000/2009/company-profile.html?id=200904280>
*

[image: cid:image001.png@01CB12CC.26970190] <http://www.indsoftusa.com/>