Greetings !!

Hope you’re doing great!

I have an urgent requirement of  SalesForce.com developer in NY.Please go
through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with
contact details ASAP

*Job Title : SalesForce developer**
Location : New York, New York
Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

*Minimum Requirements:*

The client is planning on consolidation of two separate SFDC systems into
one system
Financial industry background preferred
At least 2-3 implementations in Salesforce.com, consolidation projects real
time experience preferred
Excellent client facing skills- excellent written and oral communication

Thanks & Regards ,

Rakesh kumar/ Sanjay

Blue Space technologies, Inc,
1010 N Central Ave, Suite # 204, Glendale, CA 91202
Phone: 818-358-8511
Fax: 441-795-5405
Email:rakeshku...@bluespacetech.com <email%3arakeshku...@bluespacetech.com>,

sanj...@bluespacetech.com <x...@bluespacetech.com>