Hello,

Please go through the below requirement & send me your updated Resume along
with the below details ASAP.

*Total years of Experience: *

*Full name: *

*Rate: *

*Legal Status: *

*Availability for the Project: *

*Phone No. for Interview: *

*E-Mail ID: *

*Current Location:*

*Location Preference:*

*If H1B, Employer Details: E-Mail ID & Phone #*

* *

* *

* *

*REQUIREMENT DETAILS*

We need a *Vitria resource* urgently.

Location – Boise, Idaho.

Yrs – 5-6+

For context we use *Vitria BusinessWare* as the middleware (data
communication) between SAP and our Adexa ATP module.

Strong Vitria experience is a must, experience with SAP integration with
Vitria would be a bonus.

* *

Have a wonderful day

Thanks,

Rajiv
ra...@tammina.com

Phone-703 880 5282

*P**Save trees & save our earth! Print this message only if it's absolutely
necessary.*

* *