**
*Hello ,
Hope you are doing well
Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement or not!
If YES Please send me your resume Along with your contact information, if NO
please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or relatives who
might be interested.

Need a Crystal Reports Developer with Lawson - SC

Job Title       : Crystal Reports Developer with Lawson
Location       : Greenville, SC
Duration       : 3+Months

Job Descripation:

Testing of all applications as they interface with Lawson Applications. (2)
of these
Tier 2 support of End Users on all applications related to Lawson.
Heavy Documentation of Systems and Applications.
Secondary support on upgrading applications.
Some Training of Lawson Applications.*
**
*Required Skills:
Testing Applications.