  Hope doing good ,we have a requirement for IBM b...@conway,AR.
If<b...@conway,AR.If> consultant  available please forward  the
updated resumes ASAP,If
comfortable.

*Role: IBM BPM.*

Location: Conway, AR.

Duration: 6 months.

*Job Description:*

Ø  Proficiency in coding languages referenced including IBM s BPM Suite
(Modeler, WID, Monitor, & Process Server) & Java Technologies

Ø  Creating and IBM BPM design patterns and ability to expand on the
existing patterns

Ø  Defines detailed functional and technical specifications required to
satisfy business requirements for programs, projects, and releases

Ø  Must have deep hands-on experience on WebSphere Process Server or other
workflow technologies.

Ø  A good conceptual understanding of the BPM stack from IBM, hands-on
experience on any of these products would be

Ø  Must have deep hands-on experience on WebSphere Process Server or other
workflow technologies

Ø  Ability to present information, analysis, ideas, and positions in a clear
and convincing manner to both technical and nontechnical audiences.

Ø  Understanding and implementation experience of Service oriented
Architecture (SOA), Process Oriented Architecture (POA) and Business Process
Management (BPM)

*Preferred tool experience:*

Ø  WebSphere Process Server

Ø  WebSphere Business Modeler

Ø  WebSphere Services Registry and Repository

Ø  WebSphere Business services fabric

Feel free to call me in case of any questions.

Have a wonderful day

Thanks,

Rajiv
ra...@tammina.com

Phone-703 880 5282

*P**Save trees & save our earth! Print this message only if it's absolutely
necessary.*