Hello All, hope doing good.

We are actively seeking to fulfill the following contract.

Please go through the below requirement & send me your updated Resume along
with the below details ASAP.

*Total years of Experience: *

*Full name: *

*Rate: *

*Legal Status: *

*Availability for the Project: *

*Phone No. for Interview: *

*E-Mail ID: *

*Current Location:*

*Location Preference:*

*If H1B, Employer Details: E-Mail ID & Phone #*

*Requirement Details:*

*Job Title: * * * *AUTOCAD QA INSTALL AND LICENSING * *- * *enterprise
desktop install and licensing testing*

*Rate  :  Open*

*Location :  SAN RAFAEL – CA (Local or in-person interview on own expenses)*

*Term: 6 months*

*Exp. with enterprise desktop install and licensing testing is a must.*

Testing of permutations of issues with installing AutoCad software (2
solutions with multiple versions)

Checking to see if there are conflicts when installing and any issues with
licencing verification.

Verifcying against Microsoft operating Systems, browsers .

All manual testing.

Highly complex because of the many variations

*Please mention the no. of years on the following skills  :  *

AUTOCAD QA INSTALL AND LICENSING exp.  :

enterprise desktop install and licensing testing  exp. :

Testing of permutations of issues with installing AutoCad software (2
solutions with multiple versions)  exp.  :

Checking to see conflicts when installing and any issues with licencing
verification   exp.  :

Verifcying against Microsoft operating Systems, browsers   exp.  :

Manual testing exp.  :

Have a wonderful day

Thanks,

Rajiv
ra...@tammina.com

Phone-703 880 5282

*P**Save trees & save our earth! Print this message only if it's absolutely
necessary.*