Hello,

Please go through the below requirement & send me your updated Resume along
with the below details ASAP.

*Total years of Experience: *

*Full name: ***

*Rate: *

*Legal Status: ***

*Availability for the Project: *

*Phone No. for Interview: *

*E-Mail ID: *

*Current Location:*

*Location Preference:*

*If **H1B, Employer Details: E-Mail ID & Phone #*

* *

*REQUIREMENT DETAILS*

Charlotte

12 months

*Tibco Developer**
various aspects of the Software Development life cycle. *

*Must have minimum 3 years of strong experience in TIBCO based technologies,
including TIBCO Business Works, Business Events, Business Connect, EMS, and
Hawk. *

*Additional experience required for at least two of the following five TIBCO
Adapter technologies (Database, MQ Series, SWIFT, File, and AS/400). *

*Must have experience in TIBCO Administration based domains primarily in
UNIX environments. Must have good communication skills and able to work
across broad spectrum of user and development communities.*

*Preferred to have some experience in Java technologies,TIBCO iProcess or
SpotFire.*

Have a wonderful day

Thanks,

RAJIV
ra...@tammina.com

Phone-703 349 1074

www.tammina.com

*P**Save trees & save our earth! Print this message only if it's absolutely
necessary*