Hi,

 Pleasure mailing you. I have one urgent requirement from one of our client.
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested for
this project.

Can you please send me your updated resume along with the hourly rate and
availability for this position.

An early feedback is really appreciated

REQ:
POSITION 1:

Location: Location: Brooklyn NY

Duration: 12 Months plus

Interview: Direct In person for local candidates  ( no phone interview )

Need LOCALS

 More details: Client is looking for someone who is fundamentally strong in
Java, spring, hibernate etc. If the candidate has decent JavaScript it is ok
as long as the candidate is real about the rest of the skills. If the
candidate has any other additional experience that he brings to the group it
is highly useful.

 Especially if the candidate has worked on UNIX platform and can handle
production related issues on it. This would be a deal breaker.

 If a candidate has a combination of Java and .NET, that would be great. But
overall whatever the candidate has; he/she should know it well

 The manager is ready to hire someone ASAP. I can setup in-person interview
for a candidate this week Thu/Fri anytime.

 We use a lot of object oriented JavaScript. Simple JavaScript validation
experience won’t be enough.

 Must have strong Java, JavaScript, spring, hibernate, OO programming and
SQL background

Must have excellent comm. skills and willing to learn and grow within the
team.

The project is ongoing long term and deals with online B2B interfaces with
the clients/users of the project and applications. We are mostly looking for
developers with strong Java and JavaScript experience. Good knowledge with
Spring, Hibernate and SQL is needed

 POSITION 2:
Location: NYC

Duration: 12 months plus

Rate: neg

Interview: Direct In person for local candidates  ( no phone interview )

Sending you complete information for the Government project.

Please note:

All candidates must meet the job requirements as outlined below.
Work week is 35 hours.
Desired start date for the position is October 1, 2010.  Expected duration
is 6-12 months.
please filter to the extent possible so that we are only receiving the most
suitable candidates.
 Job Requirements & Desired Skill Sets:

Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology and 5 years of software development experience in analysis,
application development, test, implementation & support experience
Strong communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to
handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team
J2EE technologies:  Struts, JSF/IceFaces
Application servers:  Websphere, Tomcat
Java tools/frameworks:  Hibernate, Eclipse/MyEclipse
Build/source control:  Maven, Subversion
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, client tools like Toad or a comparable
package
Reporting Tools: Actuate BIRT, Crystal Reports
Experience with JMS and/or IBM MQ series
Experience in the use of Java-based web services tools and technologies

Please forward the resumes to sa...@newitbridge.com

Thanks
Sagar