Hello,

 Please let me know if you are comfortable and get me back with the matching
profiles ASAP.

 *QA Tester*

*Jacksonville, FL*

• Experience with testing web based, client server applications
• Experience testing mobile applications
• Experience with HP Quality Center
• Knowledge of HP Quick Test Professional and test automation
• Experience with SQL queries for searching, creating and updating test data
• Experience with functional, system, integration, end-to-end and regression
testing
• Strong Knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle
• Write, implement, and report status for system test cases
• Experience analyzing test cases and providing regular progress reports
• Developing test cases, test scripts and executing them
• Identifying and creating test data needed for test execution

* *

*Name*

* *

* *

* *

* *

*Experience*

Application Testing

6-10 yrs

Database Testing

6-10 yrs

System Testing

6-10 yrs

System Testing Tools

6-10 yrs

Mercury Interactive Testing Tool

6-10 yrs

Automated Testing

6-10 yrs

Skills:

Have a wonderful day

Thanks,

RAJIV
ra...@tammina.com

Phone-703 349 1074

www.tammina.com

*P**Save trees & save our earth! Print this message only if it's absolutely
necessary*