Hello All, Hope doing good.

Please go through the below requirement & send me your updated Resume along
with the below details ASAP.

*Total years of Experience: *

*Full name: ***

*Rate: ***

*Legal Status: *

*Availability for the Project: *

*Phone No. for Interview: *

*E-Mail ID: *

*Current Location:*

*Location Preference:*

*If H1B, Employer Details: E-Mail ID & Phone #*

1 POSITION IN SEATTLE, WA

4 POSITIONS IN CARY, NC

*GC HOLDER OR US CITIZEN ONLY*

*NO EAD HOLDERS OR NO H1B HOLDERS OR TN VISA HOLDERS*

CONTRACT OR FULL TIME

SALARY: OPEN FOR SUITABLE CANDIDATES

JD for Analyst / Sr. Developer

Over 7 years IT experience

At least 2 years experience in BizTalk Server based integration project
implementation. Experience to include 2006 R2 version.

Reverse engineer the requirements for A2A integration project (Will have to
go through Broker Admin console - proprietary system built by Boeing)

Integration Project Experience

Create and execute test cases for unit testing, integration testing and
system testing

Experience in working with test automation tools for integration solutions
desired

Fix defects and resolve issues in BizTalk code

Java, XSLT Programming experience

C# Programming experience

SQL (T-SQL, PL-SQL)

Have a wonderful day

Thanks,

RAJIV
ra...@tammina.com

Phone-703 349 1074

www.tammina.com

*P**Save trees & save our earth! Print this message only if it's absolutely
necessary*