Hello,

Please go through the below requirement & send me your updated Resume along
with the below details ASAP.

*Total years of Experience: *

*Full name: ***

*Rate: *

*Legal Status: ***

*Availability for the Project: *

*Phone No. for Interview: *

*E-Mail ID: *

*Current Location:*

*Location Preference:*

*If **H1B, Employer Details: E-Mail ID & Phone #*

* *

*REQUIREMENT DETAILS*

Charlotte, NC

7 months+

*UI Developer**
and technical partners to construction user interface prototypes and
wireframes and document interface requirements.

Experience in prototype and wireframe development required, understanding of
web design constraints required, excellent communications skills required,
iRise experience required.

Experience with workflow applications and/or data analysis a plus. Location
is flexible.***

Have a wonderful day

Thanks,

RAJIV
ra...@tammina.com

Phone- 7033493003

www.tammina.com

*P**Save trees & save our earth! Print this message only if it's absolutely
necessary*