Hi,

Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details to *ku...@osairtech.com* ...Thanks a lot...

Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Work Authorization in US:

Contact Number:

Email:

Rate on C2C:

Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.

Candidates must be able to be ONSITE by Thursday of THIS WEEK……Monday the
ABSOLUTE latest.

Candidates MUST have experience with SAP Enterprise Portal 7.0 & Enhancement
Pack 4.

Minneapolis, MN

Start: Thursday (this week)

8+weeks

My client is looking for a Portal/Webdynpro developer to help them in a
number of different capacities.  They would first like you to assist
modifying current MyESS (built in Java WebDynpro) for their vacation buy and
open enrollment.

1.    Assist with the installation of Enhancement Pack 4 to our SAP Portal
environment (ECC 6.0, Enterprise Portal 7), including the migration of all
existing WebDynpro for Java/NWDI customizations from our current Portal
track to the new post-enhancement track, as well as resolving any issues or
problems with the ESS screens that may result from this installation.

2.    Assist with instituting planned changes to our SAP ESS Benefits
Enrollment screens, which we have customized using SAP’s NWDI & WebDynpro
for Java.

3.    Assist with customizing the standard SAP ESS Benefits screens to
simplify & improve the standard user interface for a separate SAP ESS
Benefits Enrollment period for a single benefit: Vacation Buy.  This
Benefits Enrollment window would need to begin prior to (and probably
overlap with) our normal annual Benefits Enrollment period.

4.    Assist/instruct/ resolve other questions or concerns related to
ongoing maintenance or landscape issues, including the following:

a.    Currently our SAP ESS Portal & WebDynpro environments are split into
two separate instances.  Do you see any downsides to us combining the SAP
Portal and WebDynpro environments into one instance?

b.    Given the announced pending conversion of most ESS, MSS and other HCM
Portal services from WebDynpro for Java to WebDynpro for  ABAP, should we be
charting a path toward WebDynpro for ABAP?  If so, how?  When?

c.     How do we prepare for the planned transition of our SAP Portal
options from “SAP Portal only” to open/3rd party portals (such as
Sharepoint) via SAP’s Enterprise Services?

d.    Once we upgrade the WebDynpro and SAP Portal to Enhancement Pack 4,
can we expect our current release of Employee Self-Service (ESS) to function
in this environment? For example: in the image below we have our current ESS
application track (the highlighted one). If we leave this application as is
and only apply upgrades to a new application track, will we be OK or will we
need to update the application also and make development changes to the app?

* *

* *

*Regards,

**Kumar Reddy,*

*
OSAIR Technologies LLC
301 N HARRISON STREET SUITE # 386
Princeton, NJ | 08540-3512
Voice : 630-206-9379*

*Fax: 732-289-6076
**ku...@osairtech.com* <ku...@osairtech.com>

*www.osairtech.com* <http://www.osairtech.com/>

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*