Hi,

I am *Anil* from *Anblicks* and our client is looking for *Automated Tester
with VB Script* position at* NC*. I would appreciate if you could go thru
the job profile and let me know your interest. If you are interested please
forward me your updated resume.  Also provide me these details

Full Name :

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

*Requirement:*

* *

Top 4 Skills:

1. VBScripting

2. Must be able to code VBScript

2. Quick Test Pro – Ideal, but not a must have

3. Object Oriented Development

RESPONSIBILITIES:

The primary responsibility of this associate will be to build test
automation scripts using QTP.  This resource will join an existing
automation team as a seasoned/proficient automation development resource;
providing leadership and technical knowledge.   This resource may be called
upon to coordinate the necessary resources and activities associated with
developing automation tools to increase the productivity of various test
teams throughout the organization.

REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:

•5 years experience directly involved with automation scripting and testing
or equivalent application development experience.

•Strong coding background, seasoned developer in VB

• Strong written and oral communication skills.

•Demonstrate expertise in the following technical skills: 3-5+ year QTP

•Object Oriented Development experience

•2 years UNIX and/or AIX operating system skills

•Demonstrate a firm understanding of J2EE architecture

*Thanks & Regards***

*Anil babu *

*Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,
Addison,TX - 75001
Phone: 214-699-0541
EFax:  972-692-6957
E-mail: anil.b...@anblicks.com

*Gmail :anilbabu.anbli...@gmail.com
*
Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.**