Hi Partner.

* *

Please find job description below; please send me profiles ASAP with market
rate.

 Please send resume to: rakes...@inspiron-inc.com

*ERP TESTER*

* *

*6-9 months*

*Flagstaff, Arizona*

*Client: W.L. Gore & Associates*

*Job Description;*

Responsible for Test Design (Test case/ Test Data generation), Defect
tracking, Reporting and Reviews of Test Execution.
Good understanding of Testing process and able to handle Test reporting
Good Communication skills

Must have experience of testing on Oracle, preferable Oracle Apps

Manual testing expert

Validation testing is required

Testing in the Pharmaceutical industry would be an added advantage.

 Prefer local candidates

*Testing Track Analyst-*

Duration : 6Months

We have a new position available with one of our client based in Houston ,
TX .  It’s a 7 month long term.  It’s a software testing analyst with an
emphasis on experience in HP quality center.  This group is in the “tools
team” division at Client and they don’t actually do the testing and this
position won’t actually do the testing.   This position will manage the
testing, manage the scripts and the project is on a SAP system.

The candidate will have the ability to organize and manage the testing,
HP Quality Center tool.

--
Many Thanks.

Rakesh Mogili.

   | www.inspiron-inc.com
Email: rakes...@inspiron-inc.com | Contact: 610 482 4361 | Fax: 818.337.7265
Yahoo: rakesh_mogili. REQ's : http://req.benchfolks.com/10983
Gtalk: rakes...@inspiron-inc.com
Address: 7335 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Suite #220, Canoga Park, CA 91303.